Saturday, April 11, 2009

what with the police officers?


Moh tried to shield the police
On Kugan's case shifting blame
A liar is a lie no matter what is said
Kugan's death answer must be dealt with

Physical injuries resulting in death
Manslaughter or murder in the penal code
What's more in police custody
Don't hide the truth
Tell the people how it could happen

Now another police detainee
In ICU after drinking thinner liquid
How could it happen?
Unless the unexplained happened

I had my family experiences
When my youngest brother was in custody
Striping naked sat on ice
Sometimes hit with hollow plastic hose

Physical abuses the alleged norm in police work
When they catch gangsters or thieves and robbers
The defenseless victims will be whacked
On the way to the police lock up

My brother in law is a police officer
I asked him he explained a bit to me
It is to gather information and to turn them over
When they see the police, these gangsters will run away

For the past decade we hear
Detainees died in police lock up
Yet there is no concrete explanation
The government turned a blind eye

No comments: