Thursday, October 15, 2009

the small girl has grown


See the small girl
She has grown
The last I saw
She was that small
Now she walks
The little angel talks

Carrying her lanterns
She dances into her mood
Shaking her head dancing in joy
She just wants to enjoy

The lighted lanterns
Playing her favourite songs
Holding it walking to her grandma
She is small for now

She can get what she wants
Yet she is put on her place
When her mother says
She will cry.......like all children do
“Pity me let me get a chance
Eyes of bright tears to take you away”

So the small girl learns
Not everything she will get
Lose some gain some she now realizes
As she slowly takes in her strides

In case you forget my name
'I am called Izzy
I will make you crazy
With my sweet smile
Eyes of shining
I will make you mine”

No comments: