Sunday, October 26, 2014

the echo in the dark



The dark lord walks in
Eyes of red glow mind a flow
Walking slowly to his throne
Sitting down he rings the bell

The echo in the dark castle
The grand chamberlain hurries along
Reaching the dark lord's throne
He bows his head....

My lord what can I do for you?”
Have our dark dogs done their work?
I hear a lot of noises but I can't be sure
Now tell me grand chamberlain”

The souls in our hands
They will deliver us the impact
They give speeches inflaming sometimes
Twisting the truth to serve our needs

The old aged law
They bring it up to persecute
The opponents into the cage
Mind you my lord it is effective

The chaos is brewing
The people don't agree
Our duty is to make troubles
Many souls to gather”

The dark lord smiles
Pointing his finger at the grand chamberlain
Speed it up and let chaos begins
I need to gather them souls in my grip”

The grand chamberlain bows his head
As you wish my lord....”
Yes you better do
The greedy and corrupted souls will be mine..”

The grand chamberlain turns and walks away
Murmuring to himself sometimes expletive words
The walls hear his echo..
You have a job to do oh grand chamberlain!”

No comments: