Friday, March 13, 2015

who steal my cookies?



Who stole the cookies in the jar?”
The pastry chef wants to know
Every time he makes it
He can't see it there

The other cooks just smile
Why you look at us?
We don't know what happen
The cookies you put in the jar”

The waiter walks in
The pastry chef shout at him
Do you take my cookies in the jar?”
Me? You must be crazy!”

What's wrong with him?”
The cooks just smile
He has his bad day
Arguing with his wife”

The pastry chef makes his complaint
He walks to the Director of Personnel
I want you to find out who take my cookies
Every time I put in the jar it all disappeared”

I will conduct an investigation
I can't promise you any result
Maybe you have eaten it up
You may have forgotten about it”

I may taste a few pieces
But the whole jar of cookies?
I leave you to find out
I have jobs to do”

He whistles a tune
Who steal my cookies?
Right while I am working
Every piece all gone

Leaving me the empty jar”

No comments: