Friday, June 19, 2015

the cat falls asleep


The cat is bloated
The good life on credit
Nobody in the house
It's the party time

So much food to eat
The cat has choices
For once in its life
The cat can't say 'no way!'

Now sleeping on the sofa
The thundering noise in the quiet house
He dreams of his paradise
Plate and plate of food...

The rat knows about it
In the hole underground sniffing away
Coming out from its secret hideaway
The rat too wants the share of it

The sleeping cat falls in dream
The rat takes out all the good food
Passing it down through its secret hideaway
So quickly the cat doesn't know about it

By the time the cat wakes up
Stretching its paws wagging its tail
Yawning with a happy face
Then the eyes see the trail...

No..no..no!
I am losing all my food!
Hey rat! You watch out for me
I will catch you one of these days”

Don't blame me
You were fast asleep
I take what you forget
So it is mine now!”

No comments: