Saturday, June 13, 2015

the trick of eyes

I look into your eyes
With the moonlit rays
You look so enchanting
Smiling to me

I can feel the surge flow
You don't let me run away
In the moonlit night
You will say what you want

You don't have to run
You are my whole ticket
To last me a life time
When the moon shines tonight

The beating heart flow
I know I have to run
This isn't a woman in the night
It is the evil coming to take me away

The dog barks loudly
I know I have company
There is time to run
The evil woman looks at me

Why you want to go?
Don't you like me?
In your eyes you want me to night
In the moonlit sky you are mine

I turn I run
The dog keeps barking
Until I find my sanctuary
Where the devil hunters stay

The woman screams
You are mine
Don't you realize?
I will come to you

No comments: