Thursday, July 21, 2016

a giant will fall

A giant will fall
Though on the first sight
Many will think he can't
Who dare to challenge him?

He can crush all resistance
He is a giant isn't he?
He stands towering high
The short people better hide

That's the idea
That's the fear
It will crush a person
Even before he takes the fight

For years there are complaints
Every bad nugget comes to mind
But the giant he doesn't care
He has his food, his wealth, his women

But one day he gets a challenge
He is surprise; written on his face
Who is the idiot dare to challenge me?
Is he tired of living already?”

On the open field
The giants faces a young man
You want to die?”
No but I want you to fall!”

Everyone afraid of me
I can take you down in seconds
I can crush you with my bare hands
You are just a fly!”

The young man's parents arrive
Son, you shouldn't fight the giant
He has ruled this land for decades
He is entrenched on this land”


The young man turns around
Staring at his parents for a while
Dad, It is my destiny to face the giant
He has been here a long time I know

He wants to rule with fear
We have been his victims for decades
He uses his height to bully us
I think we have enough of his bully”

But son listen to your old man
You can't fight with him
Look at yourself standing
Besides you can't even reach his head!”

Son listen to your father
He brings you to this world
He doesn't want you to die
There are so many things to do”

Mom, it is my destiny
I have to take down the giant
We can't be living in fear
We have to break free of his yolk

This I promise
The giant will fall today
The sun is bright
The clouds paint in white and blue

The Almighty is on my side
Today the giant will be slained
The last of his rule he will taste
How we feel when we fall!”

The giant charges
He only sees dragons fly
He stops and yells
It can't be true!”

The young man stands on his ground
Conjuring his master piece in the giant's eyes
He falls screaming on his knees
Please let me go!”




The young man walks to the giant
He walks with steady paces
The parents stare at their son
Now what is he doing?”

Mr Giant for once in your life
You aren't towering high
You are kneeling before me
As I stare into your eyes”

Take the dragons away
I am getting scorched all over
I can't stand to see my body burns
I am feeling hot inside me!”

Now you do understand
Don't treat the small people are fools
We have our skills to take your kind down
Bullying us into submission it will not last

Today you find out O giant!
Living and sharing with our goods
It brings us to good fortunes
On this land we live and die”

The giant feels the heat
Crawling up his body
I understand I know now
I will not be greedy or corrupted”

The young man walks away
The people stand up and shout at him
He waves to them takes his bow
The giant looks at him...

Dad, there are things we can't see
The Lord always provides ways for us
Today we see the Lord handiworks
We should say our thanks and appreciation”


No comments: