Monday, November 13, 2017

the cat pretends he can't jump


The great pretender
The persian cat he is
I put up the net on the wall
He pretends he can't jump

He sits and watches
The outside events in his eyes
Once he tried to climb up
He got stuck on the pillar

As I watched him
He turned around and meowed
Showing me he couldn't jump down
I lifted him up and put him on the ground

He never shows me his business
He can't any sign of it
So I suspect he goes out at night
Jumping over the wall!

Yesterday I found out
I hid myself and watched
He showed me how he jumped
From a small leeway of the wall

So he learns a few tricks
By the stray cats jumping over
Today I adjusted the flower pots
Let him see what he will do

He is a great pretender
Out of my view he will change
Jumping over the fence
Moving over to the dirty make shift garage


No comments: