Sunday, June 23, 2019

goodbye my little friend


The Persian cat is really gone
Day 3 I don't see him at the door
Somebody kidnapped him
In the night when he went for his walk

I went to the food court centre
Thinking somebody would throw him there
I walked around the food court
I didn't find my little friend anymore

Today I drove around the neighbourhood
Hoping to catch a glimpse of the Persian cat
There is no cat of his kind roaming around
I only see stray cats squatting in the back lanes

I can say he will not come back
I think he is in somebody's house staying indoor
Along the road I don't see any dead cat
So I can say “goodbye my little friend”*

* May 19 brought him back from the food court
Injured,one leg broken and half dead  On June 21
the Persian cat didn't come back



No comments: