Sunday, December 18, 2005

nothing to do - Bandar Seri Botani Sungai Raia 8

I went to visit the housing scheme in Sungai Raia about 8-10km away from Ipoh City, not so far away from the Sam Poh Tong Temple. It is called "Bandar Seri Botani" This is actually my 3rd child on property investment. When it is fully developed it will be a great place to stay on this 1,200 acres of former plantation land. Yet for me it is more like a holiday home when I visit the city. It takes me around 15 minutes(max) to reach Giant, Parkson, Jusco or Tesco and Sunway City homes and college. Currently, on the surrounding areas are housing projects. So it is a busy place though I also expect it to be quiet too because it is away from most complexes and entertainment outlets. Right now there is a chinese secondary school about 150meter away from the main road of Jalan Gopeng.

The house, a single storey terrace, is facing opposite a vacant field which I enjoy though I had to pay extra money just for a house facing an open field. It is a 20X75 ft built up is 20x50 ft. Currently it is 75% completed so by next year maybe in March 06 I could see the whole house up. When the last I saw it cement plastering was completed. The balance is the floor tiles, bathroom basic amenities, doors and grills and finally the OC. I sigh a sense of relief now that I almost complete the transaction for this house. Single storey house is basically a holiday home and in case when I grow old I dont have to claim stairs...which my second home is about - a double storey corner unit only now waiting for CF so I expect to move in next year 2006.

(Thinking ahead the next one should be around a lake or facing a lake.....the place I dont know yet Maybe thinking of my home town - a place I dont recognize no more)

No comments: