Monday, December 19, 2005

nothing to do - guitar learning 9

Sometimes I wonder how people learn to play acoustic guitar/electric guitar. I had tried to learn but I had a tough time trying to understand. I got my fingers coarse but I didnt get anywhere. In fact I couldnt even tune properly on the guitar strings. Last time my musician friends said it is easy to play acoustic guitar. I didnt learn from them though they did show me some fancy finger chords. So now I try to learn something to pass my time. It isnt easy. Only 3 guitar chords one can play many songs - such as Cliff Richard's songs, Elvis songs, Everly Brothers, etc I had learned quite a number but I couldnt even strum a song. So I havent progress in my lone pursuit which I thought I could learn it on my own. It is easy as ABC....yeeeeeet I am no way to learn it Now I try to learn from the net.....tuning guitar....

No comments: