Saturday, May 25, 2013

walking on the streets 2


Walking on the streets
The happy faces I can see
The singles going places
The lovers looking for a place

Passing by shades and shadows
The birds flying in the sky
The fumes of the vehicles
I feel alive on the streets

The bicycles parked on 5 foot way
The youngsters in internet cafes
Playing the world they think it is
Passing the time living in virtual reality

Walking on the streets
The voices of humans chattering
Along the stalls listening to handphones
The lives of gadgets the modern cowboys

Walking on the streets
Read the signboards the silly names
The Chinese educated will think of such ways
It makes me smile of how they play with words

Walking on the streets
The rubbish throwing everywhere
The old couple collects empty paper boxes
Earn a living is no bed of roses...

I can stop as I like
Watch the scenes in my eyes
Of the people and moving objects
On a day walking on the streets


No comments: