Friday, February 21, 2014

lottie conversations


Look at me
I am new to the dog hotel
You guys must be waiting
To see how I look right?”

You look tame
You must have been trained well”
Well..I have a good home
My owners treat me very well”

You are well groomed
I can see you have it
You must be a lucky one
With owners who care for you”

You don't say
I am here to get some grooming
Before my owners come back for me
I must look good and in tip top conditioned”

Hah! You come to the right place
Here in the dog hotel you will not complain
You will enjoy your stay here
We keep coming here often..

We seem like home here
You are in good company
When you leave home..
Don't forget us”

Lottie walks along
Parading herself to her admirers
Yeah I will not forget you guys
I intend to make my stay here worthwhile”

No comments: