Friday, February 21, 2014

the changing times


The changing times
The eyes of the young changes
In the outside world
The harsh reality came

The bullying in work
The way life turned out to be
The eyes of the young
What a waste forgetting about books

The opportunities not for the low class
The opportunities not for the less educated
The opportunities just never came....
The reality poked into the brain

All my pain and sorrow
It came rushing down
In the world of harsh reality
When I was not a learned person....

The world would push me away
I was left alone walking home
The eyes of the young crushed badly
What was it I left behind?

There was still time
When the young would learn
The short term wasn't his cup of tea
Knowing the harsh world around

The self taught courses
He learned the processes
He took the external examinations
He managed to crawl through

Life could change
The yesterday was gone
Today was what he did
Tomorrow could be something new


No comments: