Tuesday, April 12, 2016

the python is full


The python is full
Hiding in the bush
The killing has been done
The sight seems to disappear

The villagers can pass by
In the early rise to plantations
Listening to the chirping birds
It makes them forget a while

The danger they will see
One wrong move the deep fall
Into traps lay out in secrets
Don't blame anybody

The python opens one eye
Peeping at the villagers walking by
This jungle has many shadows
By the lights from the early sun

Well...I am full
The villagers can sing and dance
I am not interested at their celebrations
I want to sleep let the time rolling me by”

The cry of a villager
When he finds he loses a goat
The python whets its tongue
It isn't my fault”

When the villagers come together
The python will feel afraid
When in unity in common pursuit
The python quickly crawls away

No comments: