Wednesday, May 09, 2018

a change of a new has come




The morning sun rises
The dark clouds paint the sky
Go out in full anticipation
Of a change in our nation

When I reach my destination
There are many cars parked both side of the road
I manage to park my car near a Korean restaurant
And walk in the cool weather to the polling station

By the time I reach there
Enter the gate and check my name and get my slip paper
I go and look for the polling number room
A number of officials will guide us through

There I wait in the long queue
It takes about 2 hours before I can cast my vote
Old and young wait under the cloudy sky
Occasionally there is drizzling rain

I have done my duty
To save the nation from falling into pieces
The day and time look bright
A change of a new has come

note GE14 falls on May 9, 2018

No comments: