Wednesday, July 25, 2018

the jilted lover


The jilted lover
He can’t think straight
Standing near a bridge
His mind is clouded in a maze

He looks down
He thinks he can fly
He looks up to the sky
“Is there no way out for me?”

He only hears the silence
Maybe he feels the whispering wind
He hopes to hear a familiar voice
Alas for him, he hears nothing

So, he dives in
Falling from the bridge
The wind roaring in his ears
“You are stupid fool!”

“What?!”
“You lost one fish
There are many to hook up
Why don’t you learn?”

 “It is too late for me
I am flying down to the water
One thing I know I don’t want to die
But look at me now? I am flying!”

The body hits the water
The jilted lover isn’t drowned
The good people dive in to save his life
Now he has to face the police investigation

There is always a way out
No matter how bad the situation is
Talk to God any time any place
God will be glad to hear it

No comments: