Wednesday, July 12, 2006

mycard

The Home Affairs Minister said there is no minimum fine for not bringing Mycard along daily. The maximum fine is still $20,000/- or 3 years in jail or both. In this case the Court will decide the amount to be paid when you are caught without the Mycard in your possession. We elect our government to help and protect us. We dont get that kind of services with our government. We are charged for our follies for electing this present government. The government should check the illegals in the country. Majority are Indonesians and mind you some have PRs and citizenships too. So damn easy to get compared to other races marrying to the locals. This the minister should go and check but no he wants to penalise the rakyat for electing them to office. I will not going to vote BN to power again. I have enough of what they did to Anwar Ibrahim. I did remember during the saga in the court I told my staff then that Anwar wasnt guilty at all. It was a predetermined set up to destroy his political career....Now I could be happy that I was right. Now I hear the penalty on the rakyat for losing or forget to bring their "Mycards" with them. I think we have elected a group of self centred politicians to power. Pity me for being so blind then.....all the BN MPs are 'yes men'

Malaysia......the yes mentality for no argument progress will be good

No comments: