Tuesday, July 25, 2006

come walk with me

PakLah_headache.jpeg

courtesy of jeffooi

The silence
Listening intently
The call from nowhere

The carefree days
In the mood to listen
Of call he knows
A reporter asks
‘How are you?’

The work boils him down
He has no time to indulge
His favorite game
He loses it all
‘I am now the Prime Minister
I can’t do what I do before’

“Come walk with me” he says
“Share your whisper I do what I can”
The people got hook
Now dangling up in the air

The Pied Piper is he?
People gone blindly
“Give him time to settle”
“He knows what he is doing”

The years had gone
Endon too gone away
How long he has to settle down?
Before the light shines in the sky

He has to make a quick decision
Staying cool all the time
He makes it look worst than before
Indecisiveness boils the soup
It becomes too hot to handle
See what he is doing?
He tries to listen
The soft approach that he is


“Come share with me
The fears, dreams and fantasy”
The PM listens intently
Forgetting where he is

No comments: