Monday, July 17, 2006

handphone

What do you use handphone for? Look around our surrounding. We see many people - young and old chatting away with their handphones or SMSes especially the young people. And some keep changing handphones to the latest gadgets in the market. Really what do you use handphone for? The trendy wants to show the latest model in his/her possession. Arent we use handphone to talk/communicate? Is it for status? Hey...Ah Kow I got a new one in the market! What's so new Pak Long? I got mine just arrived in the market. Now look at the features! Aru got cheesed off. He couldnt change a new one so he becomes 'backward' in handphone status..It has become a 'must' have mentality. Once I saw in TV ads about a new handphone then. It cost $5,000 to own one. It had the symbol of class in it. Now this handphone became history. It had no value at all...It makes you think why flow with the trend...I am still using my old handphone...the one used in 007 show. I dont want to change because I hardly use it. Once awhile I top up my prepaid but I hardly call anybody....maybe once a while....but I hardly use up my prepaid amount. So I can't change number because I will lose my credit so I keep it as it is...
So now the school children too have handphones. Just listen to them or see what they do...Man they are good at sending SMSes to all their friends.....

Handphone I keep my old one for now...

No comments: