Sunday, July 30, 2006

women fall for sweet words

Go to fullsize image





Today the house painter told me about his life story. We were talking about girlfriends while he was relaxing in my house. One topic led to another so he told me that he went out with his ex-girlfriend for 7 years before they married. Within a year of his marriage he had a son. A few months later his wife asked for divorce out of the blue. He was shocked. His ex told him she found someone in Singapore. He let go his wife. What to do? His wife had asked for her divorce and he agreed. Now he has many girlfriends. He said each girlfriend knows of the time one could entertain him. He told them the truth...now he has his hands full. He said he wont settle down of the lesson he had learned. So he is enjoying his time. I think women always fall for the rugged ones or the gangster type character. I know but I can't pinpoint what these guys have in common. These guys seem to attract these pretty women.....All the conversations I had of guys who have many girlfriends - sweet words. My mother told me so. Women fall for guys who know how to use words to play on their emotions. Maybe it is greed of beauty..throw some cash tell some lies show some guts presto! The women come knocking at his doors....Well...I am dreaming for a change....But I am enjoying my life so I guess I only dream. It is very interesting to dream....try it you never know how it helps to break your tension or depression

No comments: