Sunday, July 16, 2006

redefine rape

Now the advantages for the women. I am thinking on the marriage life. What do the lawmakers think to protect the women only? What makes them think that the Act will not disadvantage the husbands? Will not the wives cry wolf many times? I think the husbands will get all tense up in the marriage beds. Will their wives report marital rapes of something they couldnt get from their husbands? Even the wives can't prove it in court of law, the husbands reputation and creditability have gone to pieces. Will the husbands stay married to the wives after these incidents? My safe bet is paid for sex services if the situation on the marriage bed is really bad. I dont want to face the judge in the court of law of what I conduct my affairs behind close doors with my wife(wives) or girlfriends.....Damn....it has become too stressful even in sexual plays not with the laws hanging over the guys heads. It is suppose to free flow to enjoy the sexual union and now nobody can really says the wives won't report something different....especially if one can't get it from her husband(car or house or watch or holiday or dinner) To me wives have the solid advantage over the husbands. I must be careful now of how I conduct my affairs. So the sexual scenes will be stressful too. In a way I wont know what the women will be thinking. Not good performance in sex file complaint to the police.NO? Force sex..create fear...empty promises...just to receive consent but it can turn the other way round to say.....'my husband makes me do this without my consent or he makes me do this because I fear him' Damn...it is no fun anymore......with sex. I better trade carefully with the opposite sex....maybe I should write it in black and white eh? So that everything is covered in context of the sexual exploits....Then where is the freedom of fun?

Malaysia....education is making good for everybody

No comments: