Tuesday, November 13, 2007

BN HAS FULFILLED ITS PROMISES?

I dont know what BN has achieved in the country. The PM should list out the projects he has achieved. One thing I am certain is the corruption in his administration. He hasnt done anything concrete to eradicate corruption in the country. Apparently in his administration it reportedly shot up its index. Accountability is another field he hasnt got it done. Walk with him........he doesnt listen either though he could publicly say he doesnt mind the sweet and sour of it. But like the recent November 10, 2007 yellow waves......he didnt like it all! SAYA PANTANG MENCABAR.....I am still right he doesnt know what he is talking about. He reads management books but he can't understand how to apply and execute it. Well....I have achieved my milestone of 1000 articles in my blog. I never imagine I can write so much.......It is good for the brain, Mister Watson. If you dont use it often, you become useless in your waking day. And science and mathematics revert back to BM................Sad for the people. The leaders want to compete in the global economy but goes backwards 3 steps. The education system hasnt changed.....Every subsequent education minister tries to put his mark on it. In the end the majority will lose out. As it is now, many graduates and secondary school leavers can't speak proper English language. I know.

So BN has fulfilled its promises..........................Malaysia wakes up and go go before it is too late!

No comments: