Saturday, February 02, 2008

inquiry going in circles

Every name called
A courtesy to fool the people
Coming in with smile and bodyguards
Leaving the chair
Warm and nothing else

He looked like me
He sounded like me
But I am not so sure

He wanted to tag along
So what could I do?
We met we shared expenses
Going out to the same journey

I don’t know
I can’t recall
I asked around
I made my own decision
This is my call

I disliked him
I didn’t hate him
He had no leadership
He kept lying to me

I love my woman
I don’t love men
I have to revaluate my friendship
He was talking rubbish

And the best part
Correct, correct and correct
This a merry goes round

Interested parties want to testify
They won’t get a chance to sit on the chair
This is selective inquiry of people
A show for the gallery
It reminded me of Paul Augustine
It is irrelevant!

You want the truth
Find the truth in the inquiry
Let people who have something to say
Let them take the chair
Easy why make it so difficult?

No comments: