Wednesday, February 06, 2008

the sleeping beauty awakes


He has inspiration
He awakens
Finally he sees his road
Already 11GE gone, is it?

He rubs his eyes
Blurring into the horizon
He gropes his vision
“Shit I sleep all years!”

He panics
He tries to cover his tracks
Quickly he jumps out
Summons his court jesters
Give me the reports
Here there and everywhere!

“Everything good my lord
The people feeling top of the world
You have done a darn good job
The rating rockets high
You can’t be wrong!”

“Yeah…. Why I can’t sleep some more?
I hear the drum beats in my ears
What did you guys do while I am dreaming?
Filling the coffin of rich man gold?”

The court jesters keep silence
Let the lordship thunders on and on
Knowing now is the 12 GE
He has to declare it
Ah Chap Goh Mei

Throwing oranges to the sea
Let the people know he is there
Fishing net rowing along the calm sea
Shouting and directing his antics

Yes he has inspiration
In his dream now he wants to get over it
So he can hike cost of goods
His plate needs changing
And the court jesters thump support
“This is the way my lord”

No comments: