Wednesday, March 12, 2008

a n ew chapter unfolds

A new CM for Penang
A new day started there
The island I once enjoyed staying
I left too much traffic jams
And the beach becomes dirty
People complained
Yet it is business
The quality of life smoke in your eyes

Likewise I didn’t stay in my home state
Selangor another new era there
I plonked myself into the silver state
Enjoying the free traffic flow……
No sweat driving around

Penang must be lucky
A new direction came to play
Something must be right then
I wish it will be…..

For Selangor is waiting
The Sultan wants to talk his subjects
When he finds he can believe in them
Khalid is the man to lead the state

For Perak who will be?
It isn’t a Muslim State
Non-Muslims shouldn’t be afraid
DAP will be the watch dog
Let the opposition rules in peace

A new day for a new chapter
Turning the pages I get a smile on my face
I breathe the fresh air in the silver state
She is still good to me……

No comments: