Monday, March 17, 2008

now is working




When Anwar got the sack
I couldn’t believe the charges leveled against him
Every police officer and judges think he was
During his trials the lopsided arguments came to the shore
And the famous quote ‘it is irrelevant!’

The Malays divided on the issue
They too like me couldn’t believe the charges
Some I argue with
Anwar wasn’t stupid to disgrace himself and his political career
He was inches to be the PM of the country
How could he throw it away?
So I said he wasn’t guilty……..
It took me years to get it right

Even my brother-in-law in the police force
He believed Anwar did it base on the police investigations
Though I thought he could be true
Since he is the deputy OCPD in a district in Johore
Yet I told him Anwar couldn’t disgrace himself and his religion
There were OSA things nobody could find it

Now he is coming to stake his role
In the country of multi-racial people
He has the charisma and talent to take the country
To the 21st century and challenges the world economy

Now the 5 opposition ruling states
These leaders better perform it steadily
It is here the people will judge
Where the shaft of light will be

People will say
Anwar Ibrahim
The day when he comes through

No comments: