Tuesday, June 10, 2008

it will be an uphill task

Naked protestors
Won’t do any gate way
They only make fools of themselves
Standing in the hot sun
Let others see all the glory

Then what?
They go home
Maybe get sun burn
Do they achieve the target?
I seriously doubt it

It is back to education
Tell others the effect of green house
What it will be like
If nobody makes an effort

In Malaysia you see the recycle bins
Go and check; see what you find
You think Malaysians really learn?
They put all kind of rubbish inside

Here we can’t protest naked
It will be fun times for many
Not only for the police officers
But for every person walking or passing by

Cycling in hot sun
Going to work
Unless you have your wash room
To make up and change
Make your office housing your clothing

It reminded me in KL
I used to keep my clothing in office
I didn’t go back save money
So I slept in the office
With the air-conditioned on
Not under my expenses though
So I did my washing up in the rest room
I did it a couple of days in a week

I only guess bicycling can work
On weekends and holidays
But the younger generations may not agree
No class in the eyes of their peers

So it is back to education
In Malaysia it never moves at all
Out of school behavior pattern changes
I had observed the students
College students too

It will be an uphill task
For the mindset to change
Unless it is really happening
Then the people will wake up
And start moving………..

No comments: