Monday, March 09, 2009

the island of langkawi

A new dawn fades by h00j-A
A new dawn fades by h00j-A from flickr

On the island of Langkawi
A new dawn fades away
I guess I know the feeling
When my footprints fading too

The wind and sea
Join forces to obliterate any marks
Leaving behind by locals and tourists
A new dawn then fades away

The night markets
Every day of the week
In different location
Enticing the locals and tourists

On the beach late in the night
Many secret lovers hang out tight
Looking at the sky sometimes stars blinking away
Of the time slowly slipping

Murders dumping bodies
It never got reported in the press
Hiding out the truth
Pretending the island is crime free

The drug addicts and peddlers
Moving about on the beach and night scenes
The money to be made..............
The tourists flocking in
A new dawn fades away

When the sun shines in the sky
My footprints have all gone
Maybe the memories lingering on
Langkawi she makes me the paradise

No comments: