Tuesday, May 18, 2010

the mother cat and her kitten

The lighter tone grey with orange spots cat
She came into the porch with her orange kitten
Carrying in her mouth ignoring me washing the car
The drizzling rain earlier as I returned from town

The confident movements
Hurriedly the mother cat went
Without rule of etiquette I walked after them
She ran left her kitten behind......

Naturally I put the kitten outside the fence
The mother cat kept meowing outside the front gate
Thinking I might have kept her kitten
She looked at me as I continued washing car

When I closed the door
Taking my shower the mother cat walked into the house
Meowing as usual thinking I took her kitten
When I came down the cat ran away

In the far distance I heard
The kitten meowing along the road
So the mother cat should be able to find
The kitten she left behind

No comments: