Wednesday, April 10, 2013

you can drive carefully


You can drive carefully
On the roads to any where
You may not know the other party
How they speed and forget traffic rules

My car had the fair share
On the road of accidents
Though it wasn't a major toll
It is said of accident it happens

Once it was a van
Right on the traffic light
He banged right on the car's back
He blamed he lost his van brake

The second was the cows
Suddently the cows ran to the road
Avoiding the cows but one got tangled
Knocking its hooves on the right side of the car

The back trailer driver managed to stop
I was saved by the alert trailer driver
As I swerved to my left to avoid the cows
Yet one cow caused some damages to car

The third was a car reversed
The driver didn't see my car parking
He reversed and banged my car
Causing knock and paint job

The fourth was today
As I turned a corner
A proton saga driver cut my lane
He banged the right side of the car

All the years I drive
How alert and careful I am
Somehow minor car accidents occur
It is something I couldn't explain

No comments: