Monday, October 12, 2015

the silence we don't hear


The silence we don't hear
It creeps slowly to take the top
Once it reaches there
The consequences will be good or bad

Even in life we will face
The silent killers taking shape
We say we live it to faith
But it is our intake we decide

The destination of our unplanned choice
Once it takes shape the consequences will be great
We will blame God for all the ills we face
But it is our own doing that creep in decades

We have our choices
This is what we are made to decide
Once we make our pick
We shouldn't blame anyone but ourselves

Like yesterday I saw
The water bill shot up 212%
It got me started to look
The water pipes leak somewhere

I didn't see any tell tale signs
Until the water bill came yesterday
By then the cost I have to pay
I managed to locate the leak today

It shows how we face
We don't check constantly
Suddenly the silent killers erupt
Then we start to get cracking our butts


No comments: