Monday, January 07, 2019

the ghosts on the hill



The haunted homes on the hill
The years I was living up there
The cool air and misty days
It could make me forget
The life in the city

The hill has stories to tell
The executions by the Japanese soldiers
The angry and vengeful spirits stayed on
Wondering in the cool nights on the hill
Though I didn’t see any apparitions then

But the hill can whisper its tales
The Jerantut Bungalow has tales to share
The bushy surrounding and tall trees
The wind will whir its cool echo
If you lucky you will see the apparitions
You can run or you can stay
The choice you face in the night

The Mentakab bungalow another haunted tale
Even at night the area looks spooky and quiet
It surrounds by trees and bushes and easy jungle treks
Facing the golf course and facing the main road
Sometimes wild boars will make the appearance

Now the Mentakab Bungalow is history
Silver park sits on the land inherited the ghosts too
Some residents or tourists have spoken about the eerie feeling
Walking the corridor in the apartment building
If you are the chosen ones to be seen for the ghosts

I had walked the roads on the hill
At nights or in full moon in sight
I felt my hairs stood up to salute
I thought it could be the cool wind
I didn’t want to think about the ghosts
On the hill I left my footprints

Fraser’s Hill
The memories stay


No comments: