Saturday, January 20, 2007

bloggers sue

NST sued Bloggers Jeff Ooi and Bro for their comments in the blogs. Now I see the big giant wants to silent the small fry in alternative comments. Why can't the big fish let the small fish swim in the oceans? There is enough space for each to move around. Why need to establish perimeter to restrict one movements? Let them do their own censorship. I like to say my piece in whatever forms I think I should comment in my blog. Those who have done wrongs should be answerable for their actions and not covered their acts through litigation or sue people to silent them. Every time there is a gossip there must be something brewing in the waves. Otherwise people have other things to do. I believe there is always something to look at when one says out of the ordinary. It is for the person concerned to admit to it privately and changed for the better and not act arrogantly to silent the minority. This is a test case for the bloggers. I want people to have freedom to express their views in their own blogs. How many of us know of any legal laws in depth in our daily lives? We write our views thinking someone will change for the better or accept alternative view points in discharge of one's duties and responsibilities. Let this freedom of views flow in the blogs. It is just a small droplet in the cyber space and how many will visit your blog? Sometimes a few at times hardly so. May God be kind to our views in the blogs

No comments: