Wednesday, January 24, 2007

black puppies

The two black puppies have been tied up by the owner. I dont see them sneaking into my garden yesterday. So I was free of dog shit and urine. I am quite happy now. Every morning I survey my garden before I go to my other house. My CCTV doesn't capture any dog images. In a way I know the owner didnt release the puppies at night. I hope the owner keeps it the way it is until the puppies growing up around a month time. Today I hardly hear the barking of the puppies. Maybe the owner has given them away or takes to her village. I always maitain that dog owner(s) should take responsibility and care of the animal. It is like a step child which needs constant supervision and training. When one has no time to do it, it is advisable not to rear dogs.

Two days ago when these puppies sneaked into my garden around 12.00 midnight, I came out from the house and caught them. One I let go through fence. The puppy squeezed through after some effort. The other one I captured I knocked its head telling the puppy 'dont come here and shit' and I knocked 3 times on its head andd gave the puppy a kick. It ran like crazy and quickly escaped through the fence. I thought these puppies had learned its lessons. Boy I was wrong? By morning I saw two dog shit in my garden....fresh ones to let me know that my advice didnt work
But so far now I haven't seen the puppies sneaking to my garden. If I see the puppies, I will throw them away. I prefer dogs wait outside for permission to come in. These dogs I believe are good dogs....

No comments: