Tuesday, January 16, 2007

cherish life

Prostitution one way to earn a living and enjoy with it. This is what millions got. It isn't going away. There is a trade for it. So whether it is forced to do or volunteer for it one has to look at it objectively. I can't say women shouldn't do it. Because men and women do it every day every second every time either legally or through paid services. There is a need for these women to work. I am not a god or or a saint. Every time I think of beautiful women they make me dream. To me it makes my world look sane at least while I am dreaming about it. Reality is I am looking at pictures....psst....searching along the internet too like up close and personal...hehehe My point is nobody should surrender life just because someone forced you to do it. When life is at stake, it is better to do it and think of ways to get it out too. So I couldn't understand the two women hanged themselves because in a note one said they were forced to do prostitution. One has to act smart and know the rules. This isnt a game. It is real of life or death. Initial investigation it was reported as sudden death because of no break in or forced entry. Physically it was thought that they committed suicide. But evidence had shown they could be hung by someone(s) whom the sisters knew. Now the police has to look at a different angle. Personally, I dont think the sisters did it to themselves. They had their lives ahead of them. It isnt easy to take own life no matter how one has to speculate. At least the person has totally been possessed by the demons where his/her resistance is very low of fire. I also like to read mysterious novels - real or imagine. When life is at stake, it is better to do as asked. Principles shouldn't apply. Life is the greatest form one has to cherish.

No comments: