Monday, January 08, 2007

kota kemuning/subang parade

I was in Kota Kemuning on 6 to Jan 07. I was attending my grandniece one month old celebration. I went there just to show my face and ate some food there. With this type of celebration it was eat and eat. Later at the tail end of the dinner, I had some chit chat with a British couple about places of interests in Malaysia - Malacca, Cameron Highlands, Fraser's Hill, Penang Island and Langkawi. This couple has chosen Malaysia as their 2nd home. They travelled alot. The last posting they were in Japan teaching English Language to the Japanese. At the end of the dinner, I stayed in Section 31/104c facing the golf field. Early in the morning the workers start cranking up the machines....and the early morning blast of music. I think the residents there will surely file complaints to the Golf Club Management...At one time there were many snakes crawling over to the houses nearby. Since the company completed its projects on its driving range and sports building, the unkempt areas had gone. Now no snakes around..Over all it is still a quiet place away from the traffic flow in the day and night. On 7/1/07 lucky didnt get traffic jam somewhere in Subang...there was a public demonstration against toll hike!. I was in Subang Parade looking at the new renovation works and passed my time looking at things like handphones and houses for sale in Shah Alam(Currently not thinking about buying a property in Shah Alam yet..) Had teabreak at Delifrance where the service was very slow and houseflies were flying around. The workers should be proactive looking into the hygienic part of the food display on the counter...Drinks took a long while to arrive. Ordered pizza never came though the outlet manager came to say sorry because its salamandar broke down! Cancelled the order paid for the others and left.

Malaysia...the government should not allow the toll hike!

No comments: