Tuesday, January 02, 2007

no plan yet for 2007

It is the beginning of the New Year and I couldnt blog as I like. The internet line is so damned slow. I guess I have to find my own ways to blog. New Year gone. I am the same as before. Running in my mind exploring it with my creativity. The lines of my dreams I begin to lay it out plain. It is coming out alive.....just for me. I took my years to get some desired result and I dont complain as much as I want. I begin to explore now. So I will have something new to think about. New Year went for steamboat in a restaurant with relatives. Only 5 of us attended. The rest were in Shah Alam/KL of which they had their own too. In Hong Kong my nieces had their own celebration. Other than that there wasnt anything new as always with the past years. What are my plans for 2007? Zero..................my mind is relaxing...

No comments: