Thursday, March 22, 2007

handphone in storage









Sometimes I think about friends. Yet I dont keep in touch with them. Even those classmates of mine all have gone nobody knows where. Funny when I left school the friends just all disappeared. It has been ages now I haven't seen any one of them. Or I meet them in town or malls or movies or in nightclubs or discos or whatever entertainment outlets....Every one makes his/her own foot steps in life. Now about working colleagues nobody calls too. Out of the company one is practically on one's own way. Maybe my good deeds will be remembered or perhaps spoken in the silent corridors. My own handphone is kept in the storage. I feel I dont need it right now. Perhaps I buy a new one.....or waiting for the new services to roll out. So I guess I am happy 'talking' in the net and surfing it. I think I can sit for hours writing about it. Most of the time I spend on writing poems..In the corridor of power now I can only command myself. I have nobody to give orders.....It is good I tasted it and I know how to get away with it. Life is the juicest cup of wine...............Dont lose it!!

No comments: