Saturday, March 03, 2007

i am stupid to vote BN!

NGOs stupid lamented one stupid minister! When I was in school my teacher said that if you called another person stupid, you were stupid too. There is no two way about it. Our Pak Dalang never walks the talk. It is just a typical politician. I dont see the like of Tan Sri Lee Lam Thye who is one former politician who went the extra mile for the people. He was the former deputy secretary general of DAP and yet every election he won. In fact people said he didnt have to campaign in every election. He could sit at home and still win the election. This type of politician the country needs but where are these people willing to serve the people and the country? What we have in BN are those politicians and cronies who will milk the country at every opportunity. Do we hear what the other ministers are doing? We have one who always talk nonsense calling people stupid here and there and one minister who called others "go to hell!" Conceptualize it in other countries, these ministers have to resign. But not here in Malaysia.....until they are kicked out by the voters otherwise the people who vote them...."magically stupid!" Now we have the ACA DG on his tainted news. It is so simple to answer it. Yet he keeps silence about the allegations by his former Sabah ACA director. I hold the view that nobody wants to bring a person down unless that person has done something wrong. And I believe the person who made the allegations must have enough evidence to pursue his case. IGP has lost his credibility...I think he shouldn't be promoted in the first place (if I think about his handling of Anwar Ibrahim's case 8 years ago) But then of cronyism and you scratch me I scratch you, people get promoted to the highest level which never translates that the people and nation will benefit at all. And then we have the Federal Constitution guarantees "freedom of relgion and worship" yet I found that JAIS rounded up the former Al Arqam members believing that they spread the wrong tenets of Islam. I am no expert on Islam but in my mind nobody is. Religion is something to each individual; it can't be imposed to the masses. Look into Saudi Arabia with Iran and Iraq where each of the countries followed a different path....Torah, Bible, Quran, Buddha, Lord Krishna.....and many more...what are they trying to tell us? Read the 'Footprints of the gods' These gods told the same story of what we have it now. And I voted for BN believing something great could happen. Boy...was I wrong!

No comments: