Thursday, March 22, 2007

houses

Yesterday I received a letter about my new property in Bandar Seri Botani. In it I was told to pay for my last instalment of the house. CF approved. When I do pay my last payment, I can collect my house keys to check for any defects in the house. Most likely I will pay by next week and get over with it quickly. Later I have work to do on the new house. My current new house is 99% furnished. I need to scout for my table lamps for the current new house. When this is done, my job is done for this new house. After which I have to concentrate on the house in Botani. As usual sweeping the floor, clean and mop the floor, wipe windows and do some vacuuming too. Now lately I am out of the net. During the afternoon I am watching movies in Astro. My net surfing will be in the morning in the old house. If I dont finish what I am doing, then I have to finish it next morning. Cheers!!!!!!!!!

No comments: