Thursday, March 01, 2007

months pass so quickly

Imagine 60 days had gone! I didnt do anything great or something worth my living. I sit on my net and browse the life out of me. Cool isnt it? Maybe I am one of those people who have nothing important to do. I had my share a few years ago. I left all behind and lived an easy life. I wish I can travel here and there but then I am not a travelling bug. I prefer honestly to stay at home, read books, view DVDs of pumping up my life and let me dream while I go to sleep or let me float in the world of make believe...In this type of dream sometimes reality can come in. As they use to say "Try it before you call it a day!" Now I am into the first quarter of the year and I dont have much to do at home. Daily routines - water the garden, watch Astro and DVDs, browsing the net or shopping or read newspapers. The last few days the net service was very poor. Even today I have to wait for over 1hour to access the internet. Sometimes I couldnt access it. Streamyx...the delivery system is still damn poor. Paying money for performing services and what will our government do? Nay...the leaders tell you the economic figures but the basic services for the people are down the drain. If USA can change its leaders and party, why can't we bold enough to change it? Are we so afraid of the unknown? Take a leaf from Taiwan or Japan...Then we can learn what are the wrongs done to the country. Currently it is always convenient to label as OSA (courtesy of Dr M era who now lives to regret it going by his speeches and his 'attacks' on the present government) Still I am lucky to browse the internet..

No comments: