Tuesday, March 27, 2007

new house in botanic 2

I go to Bandar Botani again. Another round of cleaning house. Water tank has no water but I used the direct piping water to the kitchen. So I was happy with it. The whole day I was there. Concentrating on cleaning up the house. Today at least it has not much dust compared to yesterday. Cleaned the bathrooms, rooms, hall, kitchen and doors. I havent done with the windows and sliding doors and the porch area. I am getting used to it. It is another form of good exercise. As with my current dwelling home, I find there are not many people come to clean houses. Perhaps on weekends.......On the way home I stopped by the customer service centre and told the guy about the water tank problem. He told to check the stop cork at the kitchen area. I drove back to the house and searched for it. Alamak! I didnt on it. Itulah sibuk nak membersih rumah sampai tak cari stop cork itu. Now the water is flowing. I guess I have to come back tomorrow. On my way back I drive around the area. I find there is a house has electricity supply! No other houses has it. He must have connection...I paid mine two days ago..tapi ada meter lagi...

No comments: