Wednesday, October 03, 2007

FIXED THE LEAKING PIPE

The plumber came today to fix my leaking water pipe. It was my fault for not paying due care while I used my power tool on the tiles. He took about 3 hours to get it fix. When I saw the small leaking hole on the water pipe, I should shift 0.6 inches away from the water pipe then I wouldnt face the problem. But I was so eager to finish my DIY, I had to pay $80 ringgit to fix for my own mess. First timer always get the blues.................It was a dirty job to get the place clean and tidy up. I had to take my lunch very late because I wanted to get my cleaning job done. Now I can rest easy.................BUT NOT THE PEOPLE IN MYANMAR. I PRAY FOR THE DIVINE INTERVENTION AND LET THE JUNTA COLLAPSES AND THE PEOPLE TAKE OVER THE AFFAIRS OF THE COUNTRY THERE May the Lord eases the suffering of the people in Myanmar. Amen.

No comments: