Sunday, October 14, 2007

A NEAR ACCIDENT

A car nearly knocked my car. As I was cruising on my lane, a car from the T-junction didnt really want to stop. He nearly banged into my car. I stopped my car and stared at the man and his wife or girlfriend. Why didnt he stop at T-junction? Coffee O licence I suppose? Every driver be it car, bus, van, lorry or whatever should stop at T-junction and traffic lights too. This is the basic rule of traffic laws. But I had my share of near accidents on the roads. Last month as I was turning into Bandar Seri Botani, Ipoh, two cars from the opposite direction didnt stop at all even though the traffic light was red, the drivers nearly banged into my car. I stopped in time. This type of driver shouldnt be allowed on the roads. The police should go all out to nap these drivers who dont have the courtesy while driving on the roads. This type of offence the driving licence should be cancelled immediately and ask the driver(s) to resit the driving test and highway code again. I am really pissed off with these type of drivers. The other type of drivers are those who dont want to signal on turning left or right before hand. They just turn as they like.............mind you most of the times I saw female drivers doing that. They learned it from their husbands and boyfriends. It is learned by examples. When on the wheels, courtesy is important. When a driver has no consideraton of others on the road, he shouldnt be driving on the road. Period.

No comments: