Wednesday, October 17, 2007

MY BROTHER IN LAW PASSED AWAY

One more member passed away
I got a call today
My brother in law died of dengue fever
No saying goodbye

Leaving his wishes unfulfilled
Thinking about his life on Earth
Children, grandson and his wife
On a house never belong to them

The last time I saw him
About many months ago
Nobody could say
When death stalks the door

I view death as a rebirth
On another land beyond our minds
Somewhere in one of the planets
We don’t see it
Until the time arrives

We are born to earn credit points
On Earth we must make it right
So when the time comes to say goodbye
On the land beyond our minds
It is much easy to make the landing
When one wakes up in a new beginning

So long brother Tan
Go find my youngest brother
You won’t feel lonely
You have company

Goodbye brother
May God always bless you
On your journey to paradise

No comments: