Sunday, October 05, 2008

AS I LOOK OUT THE WINDOWS


Go to fullsize image



The cloudy weather in the sky
I know it is going to cry
Like when you lose something of value
When it gets lost, you seem so many miles away

Somewhere in the neighborhood
The 9 gods’ festival getting into life
People of the faith throng the temple
For blessing and meaningful life

During this time
The vegetarian food aplenty
Over in Penang you will find
Other areas hardly I see
Of people hawking food

The weather is cloudy
Raining season always falling
Now with the weather changes
I can’t tell of nature

Life will be as usual
Amongst the folks in the temple
Praying and eating vegetarian food
Believing good omen will come

They forget
Good omen must do good things
In words and action through one’s life
It isn’t for that period of celebration
It never helps in the end

As I look out my windows
Will it rain today?
I have no answer
God works mysteriously
I am happy I am still living in His grace
Comforting within His gifts
For life is for Him to give and take

No comments: