Friday, October 17, 2008

DONT FORGET ONE'S BEGINNING

[teh.jpg]


Teh Kim Poo
A local in Pandamaran
When he started off
Just barely trying to make a name

He was my senior in school
I did go to his house then ages ago
When he left school………
He started a small business
Trying his best to make it good

Years on joining politics
Business is good, playing politics gaining recognition
MCA is always the road to earning wealth
I had seen those unknown people made money
It is always through political connections

Now I guess he has forgotten his roots
He has shifted to a better living quarters
Leaving his roots behind so he forgets
He has made his money in business
So he forgets the suffering of the locals

It is sad to read what he said
He forgets his root and his background
This is why one mustn’t forget one beginning
The way a person at the beginning and now

Joining politics not for personal glory
It is for the services rendered to the people and country
Yet most of the time we read about politicians
Within a certain years wealth makes into their ways
The harvesting of 3Ps forgetting the rest of the crowd

Power projects prosperity
This is the crying mantra in the mind
Teh Kim Poo has lost his touches
He better retires from politics
I doubt I will ask my siblings to vote for him
If he offers himself in Pandamaran again

No comments: