Sunday, October 19, 2008

YOU ARE A BULLY NO I AM NOT

Go to fullsize image


You are a bully
No I am not
Now who is telling lie?
The game politicians invent

The caricatures of scoring a hit
The bullying tactics and the bulldog stares
Saliva dripping gives it to me
Else look at what I can do

You are a bully
No I am not
Now who is telling lie?
In the corridor of a coalition

Changes must be dealt with
No need to study of how to do it
Prolong unchained melody
The coalition will not survive
The next round into the battle

The leaders have a habit
Study the consequences of a change
Don’t they know it is wasting time?
Do it they are leaders of the parties

You are a bully
No I am not
The country can’t wait
The people want a clear signal
No hiding behind walls
Sprouting good mantras when it isn’t

I am a bully
No you are not
We are partners
Digging the wealth of the nation

No comments: