Friday, March 18, 2011

the owner says he will return


Survivors go get relief goods amid the rubble ...

borrowed associated press@yahoo tsunami japan mar2011






You don't love me any more
You dumped to the forces of nature
You run for your life leaving me behind
When tsunami hit the shore and land

You run so fast with your legs
You dare not turn around to look at me
You leave me behind without key to drive
Abandoned me to the forces of nature

When you reach the safety of your choice
You stand up looking down on me
A distance you may not see me properly
When the heavy torrents washed me away

I float along the land
Hitting my head on planks and walls
Every part of my body is mutilated
For you never drive me away

Now I get hooked up
Tail locked to the black beam
A sad way for me to go
The owner says he will return

No comments: